Job Description: Associate – Business Analyst – CMS Consulting
Roles/Tasks to be performed by the associate:
- Maintain clear and complete knowledge on Provana’s business operations
- Identify and validate value creation opportunities for clients by analyzing market potential and competition
- Develop an in depth understanding of how our current and prospective clients operate and how our services can be enhanced or complementary services can be developed to create new value streams
- Evaluate business models to improve organizational effectiveness, expand the business, and increase profits
- Participate in initial meetings with the company’s management team to establish the requirements of the project, prepare a proposal, and carry out research, analysis and assessment of growth scenarios.
- Present results and recommendations at team and client meetings based on your insights and analysis
- Define business roadmap and provide support in future business planning
- Communicate effectively and persuasively in a business context
- Ability to independently operate and manage ambiguity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Learning agility which includes the intellectual curiosity necessary to dive into new content areas, as well as comfort in developing new skills.
- Good time management and organization skills with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, solve problems under time-constraints, meet deadlines and deliver results.
- Advanced proficiency with desktop applications (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
To apply, please send your detailed resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org